CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stalker

MAY BAGO SI CaLoi!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The author does not suffer from psychosis, schizophrenia, neurosis, dementia or any combination of the sort. This poem is nothing but a spontaneous yet creative reaction to ayz_princess’ profile where she indicated that one of her interests was stalking people. The author expounded on that thought and internalized, “If was a stalker…what would I do, what would I think and how would I act.” The author would like to apologize in advance, but is not responsible, for the uneasiness, anxiety or disquietude the readers may experience during or after reading this poem. The author understands that this poem equates to a blogging-career suicide and will not take it personally if the readers take back their positive comments from the previous posts…but then again, it’s just a character.



STALKER

By CaLoi



I’m that familiar face you can’t associate with a name.

Prolly cuz when you were a player, I was at every game.

Taking hours of video, then making pics off of every frame,

Watching your videos over and over, yet to me, it’s never the same.


I’m usually those two headlights in your rear-view mirror.

And that lightning flash that wasn’t followed by thunder,

Yeah that was me, taking your picture.

Your image that exact moment was perfect, I had to capture.


At church when you kneel down and close your eyes in prayer,

And you feel like you’re being watched, I don’t mean to bother.

At the sign of peace, to shake your hand I’m so eager,

Popping up beside you right before reciting the Lord’s Prayer.


My shrink said I needed to take this pill.

And for a day get some rest then let him know how I feel.

But what if I’m missing out on you?! Suddenly I feel more ill.

So I dress up and get out, checking all the places where you chill.


I know it’s wrong; I can’t keep going on like this.

Somehow, someway, I have to let you know I exist.

Hearing you say my name is my concept of bliss.

So I gather all my strength, I have one chance, I can’t miss.


I approach you from behind…NO! I gotta try this again.

If I want to be sincere, up-front is where I should begin.

Circling around, I muster all the courage from within.

Wait a minute, you’re locked in a torrid kiss, am I trippin?


Dammit! I got caught off-guard, never saw that coming!

I scurry back home, take all your videos and start watching.

Every time, he was within arms’ reach, right there smiling.

I didn’t notice him before; I couldn’t hold it in and start screaming.


Lying on my bathroom floor, clutching my chest,

All the things I love about you, I now detest.

“How can you betray me?” took one pill, Doc knows best.

But then I thought, *I’ll make you regret this…*, went ahead and downed the rest.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At napabilib na naman ako...

xoxo por you again..


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy..

i used to stalk anonymous bloggers.. haha.. madaming nagsara ng blog dahil sa ginagawa ko dati.. hahaha

GODDESS said...

makatindig balahibo to, ah! kakaiba...

ang galing talaga!

makahanap nga ng ma-i-i-stalk. nainspire ako ng tula ni caloi!

*evil laugh*

pb said...

gusto ko rin mang istalk.. kso sana may pera ako para sundan sya. haha.

Anonymous said...

Hearing you say my name is my concept of bliss. --> huwaw! to the highest level na to ah. hehe. homaygad! never thought a stalker could do those things. di ko pa naranasang mang-stalk pero naramdaman ko naman yung message na gustong iparating nung author. hehe

ayzprincess said...

ahem ahem.. special mention..

so mr. caloi, you stalk me. ahahaha.
ako walang kahalikan. aahahaha.. ahihihi.. kinilig?? hahahaha

nice nice!! galing galing.. stalker ako.. pero hindi naman ganyang stalker. tamang stalk lang.. online ganun, tapos nakikitsismis..

billy yow well said...

aw!obsession..as a stalker we must expect less..sabagay d natin masisisi..pero in the end mas marameng nasasaktang stlaker kesa sa nastalk..sometimes or mostly failure in stalking lead to psychosis..

galeng netong entry n to..:)

es said...

very nice poem..